Monday, March 11, 2013

The worst Monday...

I hate the spring forward time change. Sure, it's exciting to be in "spring time", but I hate losing a precious hour of sleep. Plus, it's still cold outside. Barf.
My spin class still starts at 5:15 a.m., even though my body feels like it's 4:15. Double barf.
The good part about the time change? It hasn't hit Isabelle yet. She is still fast asleep which means I can watch country music videos (a favorite past time of mine) while drinking my coffee in silence.
 These guys don't make too much noise during my shows. And yes, that is how my dog ALWAYS sleeps.
I just realized I drank an entire pot of coffee by myself so hopefully I make it through the afternoon without a major crash. We shall see.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tell my husband that I still feel like I lost an hour after a month :) My boys did sleep in this morning but so did I. Not sure if that worked out like I wanted...