Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 4

We are still in the hospital. She is not doing so hot when the methadone wears off and so they are giving her some medication to help her sleep so she's not awake and in pain. They will wean her off the sleep medication before she can go home.
Mr. T and I took a break last night and went home to sleep while my mom stayed with Berkley at the hospital. It was a nice break, but we were ready to get back with her!

Isabelle keeps asking when Berkley is coming home because she can't come visit her while she is in the NICU and I have a feeling Berkley is ready to be home as well! We are praying for a speedy recovery, but we definitely don't want to leave the hospital if she's not ready. Thank you all for your sweet words and support! For more pics, follow me on Instagram at: anotherstepmel



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot even imagine how hard that is. Glad you have family nearby! Such a precious little baby! Praying this time is quick and she is pain free!

Joii C. said...

You all are in my prayers. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Berkley is beautiful. She belongs to God and I know He's working it out :) Blessings on you all!

Unknown said...

I appreciate you sharing this article.Thanks Again. Much obliged. read full article