Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What!

So What Wednesday
 
This week I am saying So What!:
 
-That I haven't slept in a little over 2 weeks. My eyes are officially blood shot, but we get to take our little lady home from the hospital TODAY so that makes it all worth it.
 
-I need to buy Visine for my bloodshot eyes, but I have a weird thing with visine and I think that only pot heads buy it and I don't want to be judged when I go get it. I am no pot head, although my eyes would tell you something different.
 
-Mr. T and I have tickets to see Miranda Lambert on Saturday and we are so excited about it! Hopefully a night away is just what the doctor ordered.
 
-I am still trying to get on the whole "Downton Abbey" bandwagon. I am getting better with it, but still not seeing the hype. However, I do want an english accent and a giant castle. With electricity please.
 
-That I am all out of SO what's! My brain is working at about 50%, but hopefully I will be back in full force soon!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Get some Visine. Who cares what the stoned check out girl/boy thinks??

And about Downton Abbey... stick with it. It gets better.

Sara said...

Thanks for linking up today, commenting and following from http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You are doing amazingly well through this tough time. I'm sending your beautiful baby girls healing and get-out-of-hospital soon vibes :)


And I'm a Downton Abbey fan ;)

Thanks for linking up with the Tuesday Baby Link-Up! :)

Jelli said...

So glad you could take that sweet little lady home this week. She's gorgeous! Enjoy your new family of 4! What an incredible blessing.