Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Me!

Don't forget about me over here! I'm here, I promise. Things have just been a tad more chaotic than normal, but I am getting my act together and catching up on this little ol' blog. This time of year is the perfect time of year to reflect on all the "normal" things in life that I forget to be Thankful for. It's wrong and I know it. I know that it's the "little things" that are the important things so I am trying to remember that.
 
 

 I am thankful for a little girl who loves to dress up like a princess, but loves to roll around in the dirt and leaves with her cousins. She enjoys life. Our life is chaotic right now, but she is my constant source of joy. She can always make me laugh and I am always thankful for a good laugh.  

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She is getting so big! Our babies do grow so fast. HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)