Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Cupids little workshop




 Free printables HERE


Okay, I've never been a fan of Valentines Day. I think it's weird and made up and expensive. The flowers are 100% markup, the restaurants raise the prices, drop the service and their menu's are always bland. So call me a love-hater but I don't like the day. I feel like Christmas is the time to show love.
All that being said....
I think having a kid is slowly converting me to liking the "holiday". It's fun to make the cute little gifts and I DO love pink and red and now we are making the holiday laid back and fun with no fluff. Plus, hearing Isabelle say, "HAPPY BALENTINES DAY!" is adorable.


Cupid got me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy it to some degree. Mostly as a reminder of making sure Nick knows how much I love him. It reminds me of what I need to be doing all throughout the year. I have not done anything with the boys for valentines because it seems like a girly holiday to me. Maybe not :)

Jelli said...

We must've seen the same Valentine ideas this year. Not only did I contemplate that 2-ingredient fudge, but I also bought a bag of goldfish crackers to share with my students today.