Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Warrior



Sorry the pictures are blurry, but it was rainy and I was jumping around trying to catch a semi cute picture of Isabelle and her cousin Elijah.
He stayed the night with us to go to a high school football game and hang out with Izzy while Mr. T and I ran a long run on Saturday.

I have jumped on the crazy train again.

I'm training for ANOTHER marathon. After what happened to me at the Boston Marathon, I thought I would take a bit of time off to recover.
Then my competitive side kicked in and I decided to sign up for a local marathon in November.
I may be an idiot, but I'm going to give this whole marathoning thing a try. I just can't quit running! Forrest Gump and I totally see eye to eye.

This weekend, Isabelle also went to stay with her Gram for a night. Mr. T and I enjoyed an early bed time, sleeping in and going to church without a toddler crying, "NO CHURCH!"
It's funny though, because she's at such a fun age that I don't feel like I need a "break" from her like I did when she was a baby. She can no go to the bathroom by herself, entertain herself and entertain me. It's awesome! The little break was nice, but we were ready to have her back at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun weeekend...except that marathon part. I trained for a 5K and knew I'd never do a marathon! You and Forrest Gump can have those to yourselves!