Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SO WHAT! Wednesday


Yup! It's that time again...because it's WEDNESDAY.

So what if:
  • I cough when I sprint by a smoker. It's my passive aggressive way of judging. I know it's rude, but maybe that will make them quit? Probably not, but I still do it.  

  • I got my ankles run over about 50bagillion times while I was at a crafts fair by old ladies with little buggies. I guess that's their passive aggressive way of telling me to move my ace. Touche ladies.

  • We had to take my car to the shop for a minor problem and while the mechanic was driving it around to test the problem, my car ran out of gas. Whoops. I am not a fan of pumping gas. The weather is either too cold, too hot or a perfect day so I don't want to waste my day at a gas pump!   

  • Every winter I tell myself that I am NOT wearing Uggs...Every winter I wear Uggs. They are fugly, but they are heaven on cold toes. I am getting some hunter boots and leg warmers for Christmas, so hopefully this ends the reign Uggs have on me. 

  • I listened to Bieber's Christmas album and was sorely disappointed. Call me old lady, but I don't love the rap version of Little Drummer Boy. 

  • Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston may be cray cray, but God gave them a voice to sing Christmas music. I will continue to wear their music out for the rest of December.


  • I'm pretty sure I could commit a crime right now and they wouldn't find any fingerprints. My Pinterest crafts and glue gun have burned all the prints right off my skin.  


No comments: