Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Busy little bees.

It's fall which means that life starts getting crazy and won't slow down until after Christmas. The fall decorations are making our house look cozy even though we are spending NO time in our actual house because the weather is so amazing.
 

I didn't get to decorate our house last year because we put it on the market, so this year I am making up for lost times. I have learned that the best way to keep a toddler busy while you are trying to decorate your house is to have her practice counting with candy corns while you are quickly putting everything out. Best part? Don't tell her that they are delicious candies. One day she will figure it out, but for now we will continue to work on counting without too many trips to the dentist office.

I have also been working hard on the new Fall Noonday Launch  and I couldn't be more excited to show everyone all the pretties! Some of my new items will be on a local morning TV show and I will also be at a Grand Opening for a delicious bakery here in Tulsa. If you are interested in coming to shop for a GREAT cause, or just want to eat some yummy new pastries come out to the Goods & Goodies party hosted by Prairie Hive. It should be a good time.

I have some exciting news on the adoption front that I can't wait to share with you (we have not been placed with a child yet so don't get too excited) so I will catch up with you soon!

No comments: