Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So WHAT!

This week I am saying So What!:
 
That I put so much creamer in my coffee that my coffee now resembles chocolate milk. It's delicious and I'm getting lots of calcium. It works okay?
 
If I am a lover of yoga pants and workout gear, but it drives me nuts when moms where them ALL THE TIME in public. Ladies, put on some regular clothes. I know it sucks, but it's not that hard. If I can do it, so can you. I promise.
 
I need to get my haircut, but I don't really have time in the evenings and I don't want to sweat to death from the stress of trying to get a haircut with a wild toddler on my lap. Therefore, my hair looks like a horse mane.
 
I was literally scootching Target workers out of the way as they were putting out cute Halloween decorations in the dollar bins. Those bins go quick and they don't restock them. And I never get a chance to buy giant, sparkly candy corn for a dolla.
 
If I am a hoarder of all things that are a good deal. I noticed this while cleaning out Isabelle's old clothes. I am now giving away stuff and staying away from kids clothing stores. It's seriously an issue guys.
 
That I got the stomach bug after Mr. T and I went on a "date night" last week for Sushi. How romantic is indigestion and gas? Super hot right? And now the thought of sushi grosses me out which is devastating for me.
 
 
 
Come on over and link up with Shannon!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Had me laughing! I discovered a skirt that is like wearing yoga pants! My new favorite thing!!!