Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Livin'

It's 104 degrees here and I don't have to take a picture of my car thermometer to let you know that it's hot. It's called summer time in Oklahoma and it happends every year.
Welcome Folks.
We learn to embrace the heat with a good pool and some good sunscreen...because even though I love the sun, I hate cancer (and wrinkles).
So here is to embracing the Summer of 2012!
The closest picture we could get of Isabelle looking at the camera. Have you tried to distract a toddler when they're enjoying the pool? Impossible. 

7 comments:

Laura said...

Gosh, it's over 100 here in Nashville too. Miserable!

Brianna Bell said...

so adorable..I live in Canada..but believe it or not, it's hot here too!!

Jessica said...

kids are out playing in the pool now...it's summer time! great picture.

Boni Lady said...

Found you through Emily's Embrace day! Great pic with your little Miss! I, too, am in Oklahoma... and GEE WHIZ it's miserable!!
Bless you!

Amy said...

Just stopping by from Embrace the Camera. Cute picture of you and your little girl. She is a cutie!

Erin said...

Umm that pool looks beautiful. Oh and so do the ladies in the photo :) It is certainly summer time!

Nicole said...

Where is your suit from? I love it!