Tuesday, October 2, 2012

They're kinda cute.

Mr. T and Isabelle have quite a special relationship. I have never met a man who is so involved in his kids' life as Mr. T. He wants to be the one to get her out of bed the morning, the one to bathe her and the one to read to her, tuck her in and say her prayers. They both think one another hung the moon and it's adorable to see them together.
 
 
 This is what they do each day. Share breakfast and stories in the back yard.


He loves to show her how to do things and she loves to do things just like daddy (by banging stuff around and saying, "I fixed it!").

 If it weren't taboo, I think Mr. T would wear a the same outfit as Isabelle when he works outside....minus the pink.


You know you're part of Mr T's family when you stick your tongue out when you are getting serious about the task in front of you.
 
I never take for granted what and awesome husband and father I live with. I trust him more than anyone else on this planet to take care of our daughter and I know she always has a blast with him. I can go out with my friends knowing that the house will not be a disaster, there will be no broken arms and no tears. Her favorite part of the day is when Mr. T's truck pulls on our street. She jumps up and down yelling, "DADDY!!"  and can barely wait until he stops the truck so she can run to him.
 They absolutely love to be together.
 
It's official, I have a daddy's girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So very adorable.

Unknown said...

I love to see my boys helping their dad! It is so cute!