- That I always promised myself I would never be "that runner" that chose running shoes on looks. I have always gone with ugly/practical shoes....until now. I went into my normal running store, expecting for them to hand me my normal shoes and then I saw beautiful colors and rainbows and I got distracted. I bought the rainbows and colors and I love them. Hopefully, they don't tear my feet apart, but if they do I will still love them.
- That I "tooted" and Isabelle heard me and said, "eww mommy, that's gross. You need to go potty! " I laughed so hard that I could have tooted again.
- That I toot. And sometimes I even fart. And I
alwayssometimes laugh at them. Everyone does it, I just don't mind talking about it.
- I am obsessed with the new Bachelor season. Sean seems really normal and the girls seem really far from normal. That's my favorite. Watching it was so painfully awkward and I loved every minute of it.
- Isabelle has worn the same skirt for four weeks in a row. Now before you get all weirded out on me...know this: It's a tutu and she wears it over her regular/clean clothes so we're keeping things sanitary. If there is one thing that I have learned in motherhood, it's that you have to pick your battles. This is not one I am willing to pick. I guess I got what I wished for when I wished that she would have the same love of Christmas that I have so I have to say, go on with your bad self sister and you wear that tutu year 'round: