Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful

Thank you so much for your sweet comments and emails yesterday. It is so encouraging to have so many people that I have never met in real life say such sweet things. We are so excited and so anxious all at the same time, so you're prayers mean everything to us.
 
 
This week my little lady and I went on a date with my mom, sister and nephew to paint pottery. Little lady LOVED It. She focused on painting her little blue and pink cup cake like her life depended on it. Folks, I might have an artsy child on my hands. I will totally need your help if that's true. I hear it takes a village, ya know?    
It's okay that I am completely faking this smile, right? Isabelle is constantly talking so to get her to focus for over 2 seconds and smile for a picture is nearly impossible. My cheeks get tired and I end up making this weird smile:
 
 Also, apparently my head is getting too heavy to hold up? I'm an awkward photo taker, okay?
 
I am thankful for this little firecracker, especially when she looks so irrisistable in a tiny smock. It's okay that I want to gobble her cheeks while she's sassing me, right? I hear that's normal.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a precious girl! Even if it takes her a couple minutes to focus for the picture. :) And congrats on the new little one that is coming along. She is so blassed to be welcome in such a loving home!

Unknown said...

You do not look awkward to me :) I need a girl...
I am pretty sure my boys would break their pottery for fun.

leemeandthegirls said...

I randomly came to your blog via Casey's and see that you're a Noonday ambassador! ME TOO! Such a small world. :)