Monday, June 27, 2011

Lost Camera...

Do you ever feel like you need another weekend after the weekend? After the weekend we just had, I am more tired than I was before the weekend started. Something HAS to be wrong! Or it's just the fact that on Friday night we did a 5k in 97 degree heat. On Saturday we ran (yes, again), had breakfast and then went swimming for my nephews 8th birthday party. After we swam I ran to hobby lobby to get some things to craft and then we went out to dinner with our friends and finally to bed at about 10:30 (party animals! Frat boys have nothing on us!). On Sunday we went to church, worked in the yard, went swimming, and then had our family dinner. We seriously did not stop!

 In that seemingly never ending process....I LOST MY CAMERA! I have no idea where it is! I never "lose" anything. I do "misplace" things all the time, which has made me the best look-er in the world! I promise I can find Waldo in less than 10 seconds in whatever mischievous location he decides to hide himself. The camera has stumped me. I have turned the house upside down and called everyone I was with to see if it fell out...no luck. Have you ever misplaced something valuable to you? I feel like I'm going to be sick when I think about it. I had just taken some really cute pictures of Isabelle playing at the race and playing with her cousins in the pool. I don't know what I did before I had a camera, but I don't want to go back to that! 

Anyways, I'll try to make this thing worth reading without any personal pictures. On Friday night, I won First Female overall at the 5k! I ran an 18:31, which I was really pleased with considering it was 97 degrees out. The heat makes my stomach hurt so I was really glad I didn't do this:
Would you rather WIN a major race and do this? Or lose the race and not crap your pants? I've run this scenario in my head countless times. Thank you IBS.
 On Saturday while at my nephews pool party, I hid out in the shade for most of the day and when I did venture out into the sun I was wearing SPF 75 (pretty sure it should just be called a liquid sweater because NOTHING is getting through that). It's so crazy that the older I get the more I'm like my mom and avoid the sun like the plague! I remember being a sun worshiper saying, "I'll never get wrinkles...I'll be young forever." I was such a moron. Wrinkles do happen (just ask my forehead) or ask Magda here:


"Yes, it's real leather"

So yeah, now are you so ready for me to get my camera back so I stop posting sick pictures? Me too. 

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

ATTrio said...

Yes, in the summer I always feel like I need another weekend after the weekend :)

Oh and that can't really be that person's skin? Yuck!!!
Sarah