Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting to know you

Isn't that a song title? I'm singing a version of it right now in my head and if it's not a song then I am signing up to be a songwriter because I have just written my first tune. If it is already a tune...then it's kind of lame.
Anywhoo, the lovely, and about to be mama of two, Laura tagged me in a questions game. I love answering random questions because I love hearing other peoples' random answers as well. I answered Ashley's questions last week, but these are a whole different batch of questions.
 
1. What is your absolute favorite meal?
Sushi. It is delicious and addicting. My other favorite meal? Chips. Just chips.
 
2. Coke, Pop, or Soda?
Pop. Mr. T calls it "coke" but that feels weird to say I want some coke because 1. I don't do coke or crack or any other drug and 2. I don't drink coca-cola. I drink Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.
Soda's just too northern/old timey for me.
 
3. What kind of car do you drive?
Infinity g35. It's fast and good on gas. Perfect combo for me.
 
4. Have you ever traveled out of the country?
Yes, to Mexico several times.
 
5. Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?
Franchesca's collections, Anthropologie (when I'm feeling like spending $200 for a shirt...or I get a gift certificate),Forever 21 and most boutique's.
 
6. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
The South. Charlotte, NC. Nashville, TN, Savannah, GA.
or anywhere that doesn't have a lot of snow.
 
7. How did you meet your husband?
Friends of friends or our running group or a Superbowl Party? There are lots of ways to answer this question.
 
8. Do you have any nicknames?
Yes, everyone in my family calls me, Mo. My maiden name initials were MO. All my close friends call me Mel.
 
9. Why did you start your blog/How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging 7 months ago because I'm not so awesome at keeping up with baby books, plus I wanted to remember the little stuff we did. It's the little stuff that makes the big stuff right?
 
10. What were you like in high school?
Kind of a bia. Not going to lie I was dying to get out of high school and be "grown up". I had an older sister that told me how insignificant all my high school issues would be and I believed her. She was right, but I will say I did have a lot of fun.

11. How tall are you?
5'10"
 
12. What is your favorite book?
Toughie. New fav? The Help and Harry Potter. Classic fav? The Great Gatsby and Great Expectations.
 
 
There you have it folks. The details of my life.

1 comment:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great blog!! Happily following via Welcome Wednesday. I hope you will follow me, too! Many blessings to you!