Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So What!

Come on over and Link Up. It'll be a blast.
So What Wednesday
 
This week I am saying, SO What!:
-That I am getting a little bit sad about selling my car. It's just too small for this growing little family and it's time to step up to get a mama bear car. I feel so responsible.
Also, if you're in the market for an Infiniti G35, let me know.
 
-That Isabelle's "toddler music" station on Pandora plays A LOT of Bob Marley. Seriously, Bob Marley as kids music? And Isabelle loves it. Seriously.
 
-I have not gotten on board with this whole Downton Abbey thing. I have no idea what it is and up until this week I thought it was called DOWNTOWN Abbey. For now, I'll stick with my "Real Housewives", they have more than enough drama for me.
 
-It makes me laugh inside every time I tell someone that "we are expecting" and they ask when I'm due and I say April. They always look at my unpregnant belly and get a weird look. It's really confusing to them and really hilarious to me. Read more about us HERE
 
-That I am officially (FINALLY) getting baby fever. It took me a while to really want a tiny baby and not just a toddler. Now I am really, really ready for a tiny little baby and everything that comes with that.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

April is just around the corner!!! So exciting.

Stephanie said...

I am just as excited for April as you. I might not get a little babe but I plan to live through you.

Jennifer said...

OMG stop. I thought it was Downtown Abbey too. Like it was about the city of Abbey? I am CRACKING up. People must think I am a complete idiot. Clearly I don't watch.

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Catch My Words said...

We've yet to have a real snow in a few years. Send it south. We're dying for a snow day!

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/02/being-misdirected.html