The party animals hiding from all the lame adults during Isabelle's cousins 2nd birthday party. They are partners in crime...already. I'm so in trouble. But I'm also so thankful for their adorable relationship.
Today is a great day for a little So What! Wednesday. Join me will you?
- That I watched the election results with my best friend that shares the exact OPPOSITE political views as me. There were no arguments...just lots of wine.
- That my two year old daughter already has a teenage attitude. Case in point: Yesterday she asked if she could watch Dora and I said No. She said, "Ok, then I'm going to cry." Yup. That happend and yup I think I encouraged it more because I died laughing.
- That I am loving this "Fall" weather. The heat this summer really killed my love for warm weather and I am loving the cooler mornings followed by the 70 degree days. Now I know why all the California people are always so happy.
- That I got my husband new running shoes for our 3rd Anniversary. I know, I'm so romantic but he needed new ones and I was being more practical. We are saving money for our Adoption and the last thing I want to do is spend money on something cutesy/lame that he is going to toss after a week. Again, I know. I'm so romantic.
- I thought it would be a good idea to save money and time by giving my dog a haircut myself. I watched a video, bought clippers and prepared myself but now he looks mangy. I brought the clippers back and now he is in a proper grooming salon. Lesson learned.
Please don't laugh at him. It will hurt his feelings.