Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Day!

We had a great Mothers day complete with breakfast in bed and a shopping spree ALONE! What more could a mother ask for?

 I could spend all day in this store admiring all the beautiful things and only buy one thing without having to take out a second mortgage, but oh how I love thee.
 We also got our first swim session of the season! Isabelle was, of course, a natural in the water yet she scared me because she has no fear of the water at all! She wanted to jump off every ledge, but thankfully into the safety of her daddy's arms. We're going to have to keep our eye on that little one.
 Mr. T's tan line is amazing right? This is what happens when you go on a "guys weekend" to golf and you have no wives there to tell you to put on sunscreen.
Oh their relationship makes my heart so happy.

Mr. T did a great job making me feel special on Mother's Day. Sometimes it's a nice reminder to appreciate some of the little stuff that mothers actually do on a daily basis. I know that since I have had Isabelle, I have really grown to appreciate how tough of a job my mom had with us and how amazing of a mother she is!

Thank you Emily for reminding me to get in front of the camera and thank you Mr. T for teaching Isabelle to say Happy Mommy's Day (even though Isabelle thought "Happy Day Mommy!" was a better alternative...such a hipster she is).


4 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

Looks like you had a fab Mother's Day!

Erin said...

What a wonderful day for a wonderful mama!

Jen said...

What cute pics! And I agree, a shopping trip alone is a great mother's day gift!

Sarah said...

I LOOOVE anthropologie - in the same boat as you :) and you have such a beautiful family!