Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!

Another busy weekend down in the books! I feel like I should get really used to saying that, considering if we are actually in town on the weekends we always have a million things to do or enjoy at home since we are out of town most weekends. Sometimes I feel like a Clark Griswold. Like, "come on, we have a gazillion fun things that I want to do (check off my box) and only two days to do it! I don't care if you are tired! We're doing it!"

On Friday we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner again. It's turning into being our new Friday dinner date with Isabelle because it's always caraaazy packed with kids (she loves that), it's clean, the workers are nice ("my pleasure") and the food is clean and delicious so I don't feel bad about eating fast food on a Friday night. Man how times have changed! After some chicken nuggets we went out for some Cherry Berry. Holy, highlight of our night! That place is heaven on earth! I don't know who loves it more..Me or Izzy. She definitely got her love of ice cream jean from me. She becomes an addict! If she catches you eating it, she will  immediately resemble a little puppy and start begging. She even made friends with an old man once because she saw he was enjoying some ice cream. Sure honey, it's okay to talk to strangers if they offer you sweets. I mean look at the Ice cream Man truck. He looks shady as crap, yet we all run toward him when we hear his creepy van and music coming! She's the biggest mooch of all time I tell ya. She also gets that from me.


Next weekend we are going to be in San Diego (holla 70 degree weather!) so we tried to stay home as much as possible. I can't believe it, but we are planning Isabelle's first birthday party! Ahh! This year has FLOWN by! As you know, you can't plan a birthday party without a little "Party City" stop and as you also know, you can't shop with your husband and your baby without a little of this happening.

Priceless face. She's already embarrassed of her parents. Awesome
She is teething too, so her diapers have been ga-ross!! Runny, and generally so bad that she has to change outfits a few times a day. Her dad got to dress her this time. Bless her little heart.
Mr T used to spend hours at Bass Pro buying useless awesome fishing supplies. Now he buys uselesss awesome fishing supplies and onesies?
She looks like a tiny hillbilly with the no teeth plus mullet she's rocking. Sorry sweetheart.


 
She is FINALLY getting a tooth though. She will be 11 months old on the 18th and she will have ONE tooth! That has to be some sort of record right?  
This weekend I tried to take it easy on the running stuff as well. I don't know if it's the extreme heat we're having or a stomach bug that I have, but I have been feeling nauseous when I run. I feel full during the day and then when I run I feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm not pregnant. So get that out of your head. I have been chugging lots of water in case it's dehydration, so we'll see if that helps. It's ticking me off! Bring on that San Diego weather! Do you guys ever have this problem? 
"BYE! SEE YA TOMORROW!" 

 

1 comment:

Laura said...

The ice cream truck always freaks me out. It's like they hire the most creeptastic men to drive those things...our neighborhoods ice cream truck is called "The Goody Wagon." I mean, really...