Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday

It's that time of the week again. Time to feel like a sane mama when I get to see that there are tons of ladies out there that do just as weird things as me! So come join us in our strong dose of reality.

This week I am saying, SO WHAT:

-If I can't put down The Hunger Games. I told you it was going to take over my life. You agreed. We were both right.

-That I originally started the Hunger Games, so I would have something to do on our 7 HOUR car trip. That idea was a bust. I'll be done with the series by tomorrow....before we even leave.

-If I am going on a 7 HOUR car trip with a 19 month old and I have no book to read and drinking and riding is generally frowned upon. I guess I am just going to have to (gasp!) talk to my family.

-I just typed out that I have a 19 month old and I didn't even get a little sad or nostalgic. Babies aren't really that much fun (do I lose my woman card for saying that??). Toddlers are hilarious and a constant source of entertainment. Everyday is more and more fun. Sure, I loved when my baby was a baby, but I like this toddler stage the best.

-I can barely wait for the Bachelorette to start. Emily Maynard is amazing (and my girl crush). I love the way she carries herself like she's Kate Middleton or something. Plus her style is ridiculous. I could go on and on about her, but things could get weird.

-If my baby doesn't want to poop on the potty, but rather poop in a box. That's correct. She goes and stands in this box and if I get near her she yells, "No! Go mama!" and shakes her little finger at me.  Like she needs privacy to do her business. Makes me laugh and take pictures every time. I guess it is a step up from our old routine.
Pooping in a box, while holding a peanut butter cracker....life is good.

She's really going to appreciate me sharing these stories when she gets older.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hahaha, that is so funny about your daughter and her little box! My youngest brother did something similar and I thought it was hilarious! Oh the stories you are going to be able to share with her boyfriend when she gets older.....

momFITtingitallin said...

Hunger Games was AMAZING - I read all 3 books VERY quickly. I wish I could read while in the car - sickness and headaches happen. I hope you have fun on your trip - let us know how the travel goes with a 19 month old.