Today I am linking up with Shannon for a little So What! Wednesday.
So what if:
- I listen to rap as soon as Isabelle's not in the car. I don't listen quietly and I don't just listen, I rap along. Sure, I'm a 26 year old married female from Oklahoma with a baby, but when I'm rapping I feel like a G.
- I change my music immediately back to Country or Christian when Isabelle is in the car. Momma can't be raisin no gangsta.
- I used to be a die hard Biggest Loser fan. Now I'm over it. I feel like since I've watched EVERY episode they all are starting to have the same story. Plus, it pisses me off to no end to hear women say that became overweight because they are selfless and took care of their family. So am I selfish because I work out? It makes me a better mom and wife. Ask Mr. T what it's like when I don't work out. I'm like an ADHD 8 year old on crack.
- I had a mommy's day out yesterday and decided to get a pedicure, but then quickly changed my mind when I saw a cute Kansas Jayhawk shirt in the window. Bye bye Pedicure money HELLO cute shirt!
- If my feet are like sandpaper now. I have a cute Jayhawk shirt!
- My SWW post is going to be short. I got like 4 hours of sleep last night. On a brighter note....I got some good, quiet reading time in!