Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Blog Party!


I'm never one to pass down a time to par-tay and so I couldn't resist linking up with Danielle, Casey and Alycia. I had no idea what a blast this little party would be.
First off, we were randomly paired with other bloggers to exchange $10-$15 gifts for one another. I was lucky enough to be paired with the beautiful Joii. Her blog is full of awesome things about Faith, Fashion, Food....honestly what can be better? How she describes herself: It is my goal to live each day to the fullest. While you're here, enjoy and be inspired. I love me some Jesus! I am a wife, daughter, sister and friend. I love beauty, travel and food.
A Full Day Button

So go read a little bit more about her! You won't be disappointed!

Have you ever had a time when you were super excited to give a gift to someone special, but first you receive their gift to you and it's so super awesome that your gift to them pales in comparison?

I did that with Miss Joii.

She sent Isabelle and me the BEST handmade things EVER! I have stated a few times my ridiculous obsession love for jewelry so Joii MADE me 3 beautiful pairs of earrings. I love earrings, but I really love handmade earrings. I feel like they are made with love and I also love that they don't look like everything else walking down the street.

She made Isabelle the most adorable tag blanket that has Minnie Mouse on it. Izzy was so excited to see Minnie and she keeps busy playing with the tags so I can enjoy a quiet car ride (cue Hallelujah music!).
 Izzy's blanket travels with her.

Took it away long enough to snag a little pic.
It's two different colors and textures! So perfect!
And my personal favorite...the earrings. The last one doesn't have a holder because I literally had to take them out of my ears to snag a pic. I have already worn all of them and they go with EVERYTHING!

Thank you so much Joii! It was such a blast partying with you! 

3 comments:

Joii C. said...

Hi Melissa! I love the post! It is so amazing to see the gifts in your space. I am so happy that you love the earrings. That makes me smile. For Izzy to be enjoying her blanket makes me feel so good. This party has been a blast and we must stay in touch.

~Later Friend

Samantha said...

I feel the same way - I am NEVER one to pass up a party!!! This gift exchange was so much fun!! I've loved getting to "stumble upon" blogs that I may not have come across other wise!

I'm your newest follower. :)

Sam
http://petitefemmejolie.blogspot.com

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Awww, what sweet gifts! I love that she sent your daughter one too. :)

We had such a great time participating in this too. We're happy to have found your blog & are now following. We'd love for you to stop by & visit ours sometime! Be sure to check out what Samantha (who commented above) sent us.

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings