Friday, January 27, 2012

Running Recap

Another marathon training week down! This week was the toughest I have had, mainly because I was tired for most of it because of our little episode that happened this weekend. Missing sleep, KILLS me. I do have my first 20 miler tomorrow, so of course that will be interesting. Since, I have been running for so long, I very rarely get the "runners high". I have to either run really fast to get it or run really long. This weekend should qualify as really long. Last week, I listened to Katie and rewarded myself with a trip to the flea market when it was all said and done. Perfect trip. 


 Izzy and her Aunt Jess. I cheat...this picture is actually from a few weeks ago at the flea market, but you can see that my daughter also has a love for antique bargains.

Flea market shopping is totally good for soreness.

Thankfully one thing this week that hasn't tried to kill me is the awesome weather we have been having. 60 degrees and sunny? Don't mind if I do! We have gone to the park to play just about every day to try and soak up this awesomeness. It's not normal for us not to be freezing our arse's off this time of year.




This little lady right here is wearing me out! Honestly, where do toddlers get their energy? Mr. T has been working a lot lately which means I have had Izzy ALL day and it's exhausting. I have said it once and I'll say it again, single moms have the hardest job on the planet and I think some of our taxes should go towards buying them a little island in Hawaii so they can get a little break! I am exhausted from it and I only have ONE...I'm such a wimp.

Have a Fun Friday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daughter is adorable. I love flea markets. Have fun running this weekend.

Ashley said...

Good Luck with your run tomorrow!! Im sure you will do fine :)

Jamie said...

She is precious. Good luck with your run!

Unknown said...

Your baby is so sweet! And I love love love your blog name! Good luck on your run!
Brandi
http://paulbrandiandkids.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Cute little girl! You have such a great blog! I'm now following from Welcome Wednesday. Feel free to follow back at www.dandygiveaway.com :)