Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Embrace the Camera} January 12th


Today I am Embracing the Camera with my little lady while we are both enjoying one of our true loves in life. Fro Yo.
This little frozen yogurt date is becoming pretty common around here so I think we are going to have to start a late New Years Resolution to only come once a week every few weeks. They have a points system though and we only need two more trips before we get a free ice cream!
I am a marketers dream.
But we seriously need to cut back before Isabelle is a dentists dream.

At least we haven't had another episode in a few days.

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Dude, love me some frozen yogurt with strawberries and bananas on top! Those places always suck me in!

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

very sweet!

hanlonfamily2.blogspot.com

momto8 said...

that is a great picture! She is looking at that so happily!

Jenny K said...

She looks like she loves it!