Monday, August 1, 2011

Manic Monday!

We are finally home and rested up. We spent an entire week in Colorado without Mr. T. That was just enough time for me to figure out that single moms deserve a medal, a vacation and a margarita every Friday night. That is a TOUGH job! This week we are getting our lives back in order and.....PLANNING FOR ISABELLE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY! Crazy biznass over here. When I stop and really think about all the things that are going into her party it makes me a little crazy. Presents? She likes trash in my purse. She doesn't care about presents. A new dress? She loves nakie time the best. Other kids? As long as she has her crazy cousins she's happy. Cake? Oh, yes. She's going to go nuts when we lay that smash cake in front of her. She's kind of a fan of sweets....I have no idea where she gets that.
Her official bday isn't until August 18th, but we are having it a little early so Carter, her Nashville cousin, can make it since he's starting kindergarten soon. We are going to have ANOTHER party for her around August 20th for Mr. T's side of the family because they can't make the first one. This little lady is one lucky duck. TWO parties for a ONE year old.
Tomorrow I will post pictures from our trip. I'm not going to lie, I'm ticked. I realized when I got to Colorado that I forgot my camera charger and my camera was about dead so my pics are all taken on my pos iPhone. I'm a tad bitter.
For today, please read this post from Under the Sycamore. It's perfect for a Monday read. God is amazing. And faithful. And loving. And has perfect timing. We hope to one day have this same story...on his timing.
Happy Monday!



P.S. Did you watch the Bachelorette "Men Tell All" last night? How awesome was the mask going for 2 G's for the orphanage! Who wants the mask though? Creepy McCreepster.  Who do you think Ashley picks? I hope JP....but only because I want Ben to be the new Bachelor.

1 comment:

basebell6 said...

i only got to catch the last half hour of 'men tell all' but will watch it soon since my mom DVR'd it! good strategy on getting ben to be the next bachelor. ;)

your daughter has the same birthday as my friend's son; easy to remember since blaine's is july 18th.