Today I am linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for a little So What! Wednesday
So what if:
- Every time I spell Wednesday, I feel the need to spell check it. Who stuck in that tricky "d" before the "n". Just annoying. And who says it with a d? Probably some weird northerners that speak all proper with perfect grammer and say ORNERY instead of ONREY. Yes, I know how it is spelled, but I can't say it like that. It's too hard. "Ya'll" should be a word! It's so much easier to say than, "You guys" or "You all" or whatever other word you use that just takes up air.
- I can almost recite all the commercials on Pandora. I listen to a lot of pandora. My morning run, the entire afternoon while Izzy is playing and while I'm cooking. I'm pretty sure Mr. Pandora is going to break in one day and say, "Pay us mooch." I don't know why I don't just pay for it and avoid the commercials. It's like $30 a year...I love free stuff though, it makes it better. I'm very
cheapbudget friendly. Dave Ramsey would be impressed.
- Sometimes I
stealborrow reading material from the Dr.'s office.The magazine has been there since like 1998. It's new info to me that Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake broke up! Such a match made in heaven.
- I fold laundry really slowly so I can catch up on my DVR's during the day while Izzy's asleep, without feeling guilty about watching TV in the middle of the day.
- I still break out. What the hell? I'm 26! I thought puberty was over. My mom says it's "our skin" she's half Choctaw Indian and obsessed with Indian skin. She says it's because we're so oily which means we won't wrinkly as easily. That makes it a little less annoying, but I would rather freeze my face with botox in 10 years than keep dealing with zits like a 13 year old!
- Some days I change Isabelle's outfit like 3 times, all the while my outfit is the same as yesterday
and the day before. Clothes are just cuter when they're smaller, plus she's going to out grow them before she can really get some wear out of them. Right? Also, she's my living doll. Get over it.
- I am going to de-friend the next friend on Facebook that posts a picture of the temperature from their car. We get it! It's hot, but it's not 129 degrees you moron. Let your car cool down and then take a picture.
- I also cringe at the phrase, "totes adorbs". Who talks like that? Honestly? Actually, I know lots of people that do and they're totes adorbs, but is it really that tough to finish the words with "ally and able". I don't think so. So do it. Now. Please and Thank you.
What is on your So What! mind?