Today I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for a little SO WHAT! Wednesday. This has been one of those
So what if:
- I like to see how long I can go without washing my hair. Not so gross? Well it's one million degrees here and I run everyday. Ya, gross. I do get it wet and condition it, but I try not to shampoo it until I resemble Bob Marley or an electrocution victim. Hey, we all need goals right? My p.r. is 14 days. Yes, that's two weeks....but it was in the winter months.
- I pretend like having ice cream every night is healthy. Women need calcium people!
- I buy a new outfit and feel guilty about it. Then when Mr. T asks "is that new?" I just say, "You always think what I have is new!" It's not exactly lying...right?
- I talk to my dog like he's a human. I know he can understand me. And when we meet in Heaven again he will have his human voice and will be able to talk back to me and give me wise advice. I shouldn't have been allowed to watch All Dogs Go to Heaven
- I hate cats. And I sort of judge people that have them. What? All the dogs were taken?
- I still sleep with a teddy bear that I've had since I was a kid. He's comfortable on my double chin and really soft. Adults sleeping with bears? That's just weird! Well, I hide him under the covers in the morning so no strangers see him. Plus his name is Bernard. Not bear.
- My ideal night would be a glass of wine and a game of Apples to Apples with a 60 minutes murder mystery playing in the background. Yes, I'm an old lady and I love it. I've always been an old lady at heart, but I had to pretend to be wild and spontaneous for my friends in my younger days. Now I can embrace my early bed times and early rise times.
- I will drive around for 30 minutes looking for the closest parking spot. I run 45 miles a week and I guarantee you, I'm still one of the laziest people you'll ever meet.
- I also, never fill up my gas tank. I am way too impatient to wait. $20 will last me long enough. Plus Mr. T is awesome at filling up gas tanks. I don't want to take that title from him..that would be rude.