Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So What! Wednesday

Obviously, it's Wednesday so it's time for linking up with Shannon for a little So What! Wednesday

So what:
  • If I have decided to turn into a "tween" lately. I have read all of the Twilight's, Harry Potters, and saw the Justin Bieber movie (and completely fell in love with him...not in a creepy way, but in a "aww he's just a little baby" way).
  • I am really excited for Christmas music to start being played. My rule of thumb is after Thanksgiving. (First CD on the list WILL be the new Justin Bieber Christmas CD).
  • I laughed an evil laugh (inside my head) when my sister in law had her first baby and claimed, "she didn't know what she would do with all her free time now that she gets to stay home for a few months". Haha! Ohh rookie moms. So cute, naive, and freshly showered.  
  • My laundry hasn't been done in over a week. I have "Real Housewives" to catch up on people! What would happen to the Universe if my DVR was full? Scary thought. I don't want to test it. 
  • I LOVE Halloween, but I am ready for the whole idea of girls dressing like strippers for Halloween, to be over. Why is that cute? Why is this okay? Normal costumes (i.e. teacher, nurse, principal, Elmo) are turning into really scandalous, tiny bits of clothing. I am happy to see that more of my "friends" on Facebook are posting pics of their babies in costumes and less of themselves wearing close to no clothes.  
  • I posted Isabelle in her Dora costume, but not any of the outtakes. This was more like it: 


Yes, that's me laughing and holding her arms so she won't pull the wig off. She's stubborn, but so am I. We got our picture though didn't we?

3 comments:

Carrin said...

I saw the JB movie and instantly like him as well. I think he is pretty impressive for just a little tyke (OK, I know he's a teenager but he's just so stinkin' cute).

Shannon Dew said...

OMG that Dora costume is KILLING me!!! So damn cute! KP might need that for next year!

alyaia75 said...

LOL at the Dora costume! Hahahaha!!! Love it! (I found you at Life After I Dew)