Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{What I'm loving right now}

Two posts in one day?! What's this about? Well, I can't miss a little So What Wednesday and I promised myself that I would post something everyday in November about "What I'm loving right now". Today I am loving how Mr. T gives Izzy a bath every night. It is their special time together and it's adorable to see. Every night after dinner, he says "Izzy, time to splash splash" and she sprints to the bathtub and starts throwing her toys in. They always have a blast talking about their days and laughing at one another.



Is your heart melted yet? Mine is.

3 comments:

twomorefeet said...

My heart is definitely melting! Too cute! Nothing like being a daddy's girl :)

Amanda T said...

heart = melted. your little girl is absolutely adorable! So glad I found your blog, you have such a cute little family, cant wait to read more about you guys. :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Aww... definitely a heart melting post! Too adorable! :)