Of course today is Wednesday, so of course I am linking up wtih Shannon for a little SWW.
This week I am saying SO WHAT if:
- I know I am adequately caffeinated when my pee smells like coffee (TMI? Then you better stop reading now)
- Sometimes my pee smells like Cheerio's, but I never eat Cheerios. Weird. How does this happen?
- Every time I see a girl in one of those faux fur vests I call her Cruella DeVille (in my head of course...I'm not that brave), yet I think those vests are cute and I really want one.
- The CMA's are tonight and I am the stupidly excited. I can't wait to see all my Okie's representing and now that we go to Nashville a lot, I feel like I know all the singers (I have stalked a few of their houses before. Normal, No?).
- By far my favorite thing to watch are the singers performing in their awesome clothes. Carrie Underwood always looks GORGEOUS and she always shows off her pretty legs. I love a girl that shows some leg and covers the boobies (I can relate. My chest looks like my back).
- I secretly want to be besties with Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton. He's hysterical, she's a Bad A and they have a lot of rescue animals on their farm in Oklahoma, plus he used to sport a mullet and I know someone who would appreciate that.